Laser Acne Treatment
Spectra Carbon “Hollywood” Peels are effective in treating acne. In fact, as few as three Carbon Peels can eliminate acne and its cause. After just a few sessions, this advanced laser treatment for acne will have you looking better and your skin feeling smoother. Here’s how it works:
- A carbon mask is applied to the face. The carbon binds to the top layer of your skin and is absorbed into your pores.
- The carbon and skin are warmed using a low energy laser pass to kill acne-causing bacteria inside your skin. The heat also disables the oil-producing glands.
- The carbon is then vaporized with a slightly higher energy laser pass which exfoliates your skin and reduces pore blockage.
- A slightly stronger laser pass is then applied to stimulate collagen production (helps reduce acne scars) and kill even more bacteria.
- After treatment, apply astringents such as witch hazel to close your pores. For best results, we recommend that clients undergo three “Hollywood” Peels three weeks apart.
- Between treatments, you apply astringents twice daily to close your pores. We recommend that acne clients get three Spectra Carbon Peels three weeks apart.
Experience the Benefits
This form of laser therapy for acne is one of the fastest and most convenient treatments available. When you choose this method to reduce the appearance of acne scars, there’s no burning or scarring caused by the procedure. It doesn’t require anesthesia or topicals, so you can get back to your busy schedule almost immediately. The results of this acne marks treatment last for months, leaving you with improved skin tone and a more youthful appearance.
We’re the best source for laser acne treatment in the DMV and Washington, D.C., area. That’s because all our treatments are performed by staff members with highly specialized training and decades of experience. We’re always looking for the newest developments in acne marks removal, utilizing laser technology so we can ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients.
This anti-aging treatment reduces fine lines, clears skin imperfections such as acne and blemishes, and leaves the client with more vibrant, younger-looking skin.
This laser procedure is used to repair damage due to sun exposure and hyperpigmentation, and to remove unwanted freckles, age spots, birthmarks and port wine marks.
Eyebrow / Liner and Permanent make-up Repair / Removal
Mis-haps associated with micro-blade/tattooed eyebrows can be lasered away. Brows can be reshaped or removed as can other cosmetic tattoos.
We are equipped to remove eyeliner as well.
This 4 step procedure works the same or better than chemical peels but without out any downtime The Carbon Peel exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin. It tightens and brightens the skin, improves the appearance of fine lines and pores and evens skin tone. It is very effective on acne.
Christian and his team are wonderful and inviting. From the moment you walk in you feel welcomed and educated about their process. This is a beautiful facility and offering one of a kind treatments in our area for tattoo removal and skin care.
I experienced the Hollywood laser peel and noticed immediate results from the wrinkles on my forehead to the dark spots in my complexion. I will be returning for more, and I hope you check them out as well!
— Unbroken Tattoo, Reston, VA