ARTSM is a safe tattoo and extremely fast removal technique. ARTsm is a 4 “pass” technique. Each pass is a distinct treatment and the laser protocols vary according to several factors. It takes a state-of-the-art lasers and a highly trained and experienced laser tech to safely do 4 passes in a single session.
The tattoo’s ink particles absorb the laser light and rapidly expand, collapse and fracture, creating microscopic gas bubbles called laser frost. Because the laser can’t penetrate a bubble, we wait 15 – 20 minutes for the frost to disappear. Then we can do another Pass.. Each successive pass further fractures the ink particles and lets the laser penetrate deeper into the tattoo. Over the following months your body’s immune response gradually removes the ink fragments and the tattoo fades. At least 50% of the ink is removed with the ARTSM in 3 months.
Very few providers have the skills and knowledge-base to do even a basic R20 safely. Through in-depth research and over 1,000 sessions, Zapatat has refined and improved the R20 concept so much that we simply call it “ART.” Here’s some ARTSM highlights:
- ARTSM consists of 4 unique laser treatments in one session.
- ARTSM removals can typically be completed in 2-4 visits over 6- to 12-months (vs 2 years+).
- ARTSM is scheduled at 90 day intervals. Conventional treatments are 45 days
- ART’s greatly reduces the time and visits to get great results.
- Clients often switch back to conventional single-pass treatments once the ARTSM has removed most of the ink..
- ARTSM is effective for most ,but not all,tattoos .
- The sensation intensity on the first pass is the same as a conventional treatment, then it progressively lessens with each of the next 3 passes.
- ARTSM is safe for all skin types.
- ARTSM poses no additional risk of skin lightening or darkening and risk of scarring.
- IMPORTANT: Several factors impact the ART’s effectiveness including;diet, exercise ,lifestyle etc. because they effect your immune system’s effectiveness in eliminating the fractured ink. Following After Care instructions are imperative for both safety and effectiveness! Every tattoo and every client is different so predicting results is nearly impossible.