Our Revlite SI lasers
Zapatat uses the Revlite SI because it's the very powerful safe and reliable.
- Nd:YAG is safe on any skin type
- Works on nearly all tattoo ink colors
- 60% more power (1.6 Joules vs 1.0 Joule for the Med-lite. Spectra,Quanta Q-plus, etc)
- 10mm spot size means faster treatments and deeper penetrations
- 5 nanosecond pulses safely break ink without damaging skin
- Very precise and uniform beam
- Very controllable (needed for the ART R20)
We rejected the Picosure because of its outdated Alexandrite technology.
- Alexandrite laser
- 755 nm single wavelength
- Low Power
- Damages melanin causing skin lightening or darkening
- Not very effective on black or dark blue ink
- Ineffective on red ink
- Zapatat's ART R20 is more effective, is safer, and costs less
New 1064 nm Pico Lasers
1064 Pico lasers. We tested 2 and were unimpressed. The latest buy one may be good.
- 500-900 picosecond pulses
- 1064 nm and 632 nm frequencies
- Saw only slightly better single pass results in side-by-side testing.
- Unable to achieve a multi-pass
- Will increase treatment cost
- The ART R20 (Nano) was much more effective